What's New

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

9th December 2009

jus came back ipoh..
in a day..
visited my uncle in hospital..
hope he will get well pretty soon coz the suffering look on his face is heartening..

xinyu said : why so late still not going to bed?? not good for your skin!!
haihz..
i also know..
but i duno why although i go to bed early i still have trouble finding uncle chow..
mayb my melatonin secreted has not been very efficient after EOS..
talking about tat.. glad tat i passed and can continue to my sem 2 with no worries..
but still duno the exact grade coz lazy to go IMU to collect my result..
hahaa

back to the skin thing..
haihz.. my skin ar.. tat's the second thing tat always make my wrinkles line double..
never ending blemishes.. no matter how much i spend on it..
no matter how i take care of it..
it will eventually pop out a zit..
and the black heads are like mushrooming over my face..
yucks!!! i hate 'em..
trying out the body shop tea tree series..
hmm.. work out the first few days..
but lately the pimples r coming back.. wth!!
haihz.. the smell of the tea tree oil makes me really dizzy... haiyo haiyo..
wanna know how awful the smell is?? go to the body shop and smell the tester..
u will never go near tat thing again.. swear!!
hopefully my skin wont get worst.. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment