What's New

Friday, January 22, 2010

when the world turn black..

i prayed hard not to close my eyes..
but tat was beyond my control
and before my vision gradually narrowing down to pin hole size..
i realised..
that i miss everyone..

all my 20 years of life i wonder..
whether as a daughter..
as a sister..
as a grandaughter
as friend..
or girlfriend..
as a student..
have i done enough to make other's life better?
disappoint them?
it is not for me to judge myself..
but i wonder..
that moment was a reminder- i thought- for me to start appreciating my life more..
life may be long for someone..
but not for everyone..

a half libra and half scorpio i am...
to forgive and forget will require a lil hard work as scorpio is a revengeful person..
but according to my boyfie..
i'm a good person who aren't calculative..
hmmm...
m i?? doubt..
for now i will start to be a more angelic person..
however tat is not the excuse for anyone who wanna bully me ar..
if u did tat on purpose.. i will be more evil den a devil..

dream..
people say just follow your dream..
well..
my dream..
i dont think i will be able to reach it..
being a simple person and live a normal life..
will be my new dream..
being under the limelight is not my thing...
and that hinder a lot dream being reached..
so.. jus breathe.. breathe and do ur thing..
every second ticking away..
before the world turn black..
remember every faces around you...

3 comments:

  1. A good advise which is dont be so angelic..LOL.

    Da world is evil enough and you will not know when da evil comes to you..I met it so I want to remind you..It's taste bad..

    Alright, you are such a good fren ever, kind and as your bf said aren't calculative^^ Keep it to your love but not everyone =)

    Simple is best! that's my motto ever.
    Take care Elyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..do enjoy ur simple life ya..stay cheerful!!
    miss u...*hug hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahaha.. phinn.. i understand wat happen to u.. tat is why people getting more n more evil lo to protect themselves rite?? okok.. i will only b angelic to those who r good to me like u!! hahahaha...
    xinyu.. miss u too.. >< xoxo

    ReplyDelete