What's New

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Day at Ben's

23/4 is my friend's birthday
And we decided to celebrate at Ben's at pavillion.
They have celebrated for her in triang pahang so that day was just a small catchup with the girls..
Haven been getting myself into pieces lately so I took this opportunity to put a little effort on my appearance..
Dolling up 
With the Girls~

I ordered wild mushroom spaghetti with mascarpone..
The taste was a bit disappointing..
Maybe because I don't like the tasteless of it so I added salt sparingly
And it ended up quite nice!
Maybe next time I should try their carbonara but I saw their serving was quite huge.. Should share with someone if you ordered spaghetti and if you happened to be a small eater like me..

Wild mushroom spaghetti with mascarpone
For the birthday girl, they ordered Ben's famous chocolate moist cake.. They serve with a cup of vanilla ice cream but we don't know whether we should actually pour it on the cake like how the ice cream was served on a brownie.. So we just eat them separately..
The cake was very moist with the combination of melted chocolate..
It was quite a big slice of it and I don't think I'm able to finish it myself if it weren't share by all my friends.

Last but not least.. Happy birthday Evoney Sha! I had said it many times and this will be the last time I guess for this year haha!
The birthday girl~ 

Envy you have a bunch of nice friends to celebrate with you.. So many awesome times.. Never really get to enjoy that.. Maybe because my birthday always fall on a forgetful and stressful times when people are all busy with their exams.. Better luck for me next time I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment