What's New

Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's been a while since I blog
I never about something specific
But about what I wanna say

Sometimes you can't really find a person to truly express how you feel..
Because not everyone agree with you.. And there are times when some people tend to influence by your thought
And some might even accidentally tell to others..

Life is unpredictable..
Anything can happen anytime anywhere..
Sometimes that may be the reason why I want to spend all my time with the loves one.
I don't know is this called possessive..
I'm not a party person and I only chose to hang out with the person I felt comfortable with..
U can say that I'm not sociable but this is how I feel comfortable with and I do not need to change just to feel superior or better to fit in the society..
Sometimes.. I feel like going to a place where no one knows me.. And start off a new life.. Where no strings attached..

Sometimes it good to be just single and I admire those single ladies that don't depends on guy..
I wish maybe someday I will have that ability too..

No comments:

Post a Comment