What's New

Monday, June 18, 2012

Me day!!

After having a good chat with a friend who just got back from Taiwan.. She inspired me to pampered myself with nice short 15 minutes mask which I bought last week..

Was just lingering in SASA and I came across this bunch of face mask which look yummy to me..

And after few attempt of taking up and putting down the plentiful choices of masks I finally pay with 4 different choices which is Red Wine from Naisture, Refining Herb Mask, Royal Jelly Essence Mask, Green Tea Essence Mask which are all from Skinlite.. All of them are RM 6.90 each which is still within my price range.. 

But I guess you can get cheaper one.. The red wine was nice..
I felt very moisture like my face has drank few glasses of water from the alps!! A bit too exaggerate but I like it!




Hehe Pardon Me with the ugly face with Red Wine mask..  

I lovin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment