What's New

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ash brown

I decided to do something with my hair today and I did it. 

Ash Brown.. 





Oh and my hair is not curled by the way. The hair stylist decided to just temporary curled it to let me know how I will look like and how to style my new hairstyle.. Well if only I were so hardworking everyday.. T___________T 

I was dilemma in choosing between ash brown or red brown since I felt safe using red brown all the time.. Hair stylist said ash brown will make me look pale (which I think it is quite obvious in the photo now) and I need to put some effort to make up a little bit to avoid that (Asian eyes fault ><"). 

I'm quite fond with short hair but I really do not know whether can I pull that look. But the hair stylist told me I should not afraid to try when I'm young!! haha.. These girls totally pull the short hair off!! 


Short Stylish Haircuts for Business Women 252x336 Business Woman hairstyles for 2012




Keira Knightly is just pure beauty.. 

But there is one thing.. I don't really feel like wearing my wedding dress in short hair.. ><" 



No comments:

Post a Comment