What's New

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Freaking Cold..






Malaysian 365 days full of blazing sunlight, makes me don't feel like going out after all the hardwork of makeup and dressing up. I don't want my hardwork to melt just right after I step out of the door.

Glasgow has the worst weather in the UK according to one of my friend. Now even the sun is shining, you feel the chills going into your bone with your jacket on. I still thought it was summer until my a phD lab mate told me now is already autumn!

Averaging around 6-8 degree. Quite hard to imagine 24 hours staying under an air con room. I used to wish for that some time ago I guess? I wonder which Malaysian never wish that before? 24 hours air con condition! How nice is that right? Especially when we are in bed. ^^

But it is not the case here. When it is too cold, I can't feel my fingers, nose and ears. It makes me have headache sometimes and I can't breathe properly because my nose is very dry and cold. You need to wear so thick when going out and when you reach to the lab or restaurant, you need to take everything off again. I can't imagine during winter time. haha. But I should not be complaining instead be contented to everything I have. hmm..

I guess I will miss the weather here when I got back Malaysia in 2 months time. Hopefully I have the chance to experience the Autumn in the UK.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to see the leaves turning all sort of colours like red, brown, yellow, gold! Should be beautiful then!

    ReplyDelete