What's New

Monday, September 3, 2012

Belong

Life is more than to be felt belong to a certain group..

It is often difficult when you don't feel belong to your circle of friends.
But it is okay..
Life is more than that..
When people do not understand you.
Find those do..
When people started talking behind your back.
Think whether are they worth befriend with.
When people started alienate you.
Try to go your own way.
Not everything need to be done together.

Hah..
I such weirdo huh?
Talking about this.
I used to be afraid of being left out in a group.
Somehow
these few days..
I actually enjoyed travel alone.
You will find that you actually can step out of the shell and learn more things
I did..
I talked to a lot of different people, from different races, different religion..
You can actually gain some insight by talking to people.
No need to be a productive conversation or topic.
Not necessary to be smart to do that.

I always believe that angels are around us.
Do not be afraid when you are alone.
Try to be positive.
Try to look around.
Try to appreciate things around you.
Try to fix beautiful sight into your memory.

I did
And I started to find the world is such a beautiful and amazing place.



No comments:

Post a Comment