What's New

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Where the Road Goes..

The title is copyrighted by a photographer. 
It is a really nice phrase to me. 
I used to be a person who plan what I want to be, what I want to do and how I want my life to be. 
But sometimes, thing do not always go the way you want. 
It might also turn out worst than you thought. 
It happened to me, few times in my 23 years of life. 
At time, you really feel like giving up and losing faith in everything you do. 
I dont have a strong religious belief and this make me even harder to accept the challenges given. 



Fortunately, with the adequate number of years of education that I had. I'm able to think rationally and go through the distance. 
Hence, here I am today. Though not consider successful but has life quarter of life almost to the fullest. At least I have no regret. 



I have learned to not to be too adamant about certain things and try to let go. Why do you even want to make yourself frowned with something that doesn't make a big deal in life? If it is not a matter of life and death then it is not a big deal or issue to me now. 



When you feel like doing something and the group of people oppose to your opinion. The old me will follow unwillingly but act to enjoy myself very much. That does not mean you have friends, but you force to be happy. End up, there is actually none of the friends who really understand your needs. The new me will just go the way I want, go new places, meet new friends, meet new people. Why enclosed yourself to a circle of people where you can actually know the whole world? Who knows you might found the circle of friends who know your needs and have the same interest as you? 




Where the road goes. 
And where it will take me. 
I shall go along the path and live my life from it. 



Life give you lemon so make lemonade. 
Don't complain that the lemon is sour and you might up starved to death. 
And I tweeted about how pissed about people who complains a lot. 
Yes I really am. 
I will not tell them off but will just keep quiet. 
Instead of complaining, think of what you have actually done to overcome the problem. 
Or why dont you think of a solution before the problem occur? 
I do not know what are they thinking but all I wanted is to get as far away from them when they are complaining. 
They spread all the negative energy and atmosphere which is very bad for me. 
I prefer to stay with positive mind and people if not alone. 
Then I can have a peace of mind without those non-stop blabbering shit. 



The photos are taken by Mei Fern Chong, a young inspiring blooming creative photographer, ready to join in the photography world. She explained her concept to me patiently and is really friendly to me although we just talked through online. The shooting day, we got to know each other and even though I'm no professional model, she tell me how to pose and cooperate with me quite well. I really feel very comfortable working with her and she is like a friend to me. Maybe because we are the same age and stay quite near to each other? Somehow I felt lucky to have photoshoot with her. The photos came out so dreamy and lovely. Make me look so lovely too! haha (that's the most important to girls right? haha to look pretty!) and photographer plays an important role! 




No comments:

Post a Comment