What's New

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Grateful~

I just got my Semester 6 result today.. 
Well..
All I can say is..
I'm very grateful for what i have got 
and glad that I have made it this far..

Before the result was out 
I went karaoke with two pretties..
Jia hui and Esther..

Outfit of the day: Eyebrow - Benefit, Eyeshadow- Shu Uemura, Eyeliner- MAC 
Dress from ShowRoomBoutique. 

We went to Neway Puchong and they have this promotion..
Student price, Half price from 1-7 pm with a meal and free flow of drinks..
So we just spent around RM 11++. 
Esther left early because she need to become a temporary maid.. HAHAHA
But me and Jiahui left around 5 pm too cause that silly girl was too frantic about her result..
and she cant concentrate in singing anymore.. 

After getting our result..
Chubby decided to have dinner with me.. 
As a reward for my great effort..
He brought me to a restaurant called "The Hungry Hog"
at SS15 Subang..

I forgot what is the name of this dish but it is nice if you are a pork lover..

Bacon Spaghetti

Quite a nice restaurant situated at a quite lane.. 
Wouldn't have notice it if it weren't mention.. 
Should give it a try next time if you happen to be there..
The price is quite reasonable for the portion. 

And lastly I had a great time.. 
Great day
with great people..
I always do cherish every moment with my friends and love one.. 

Love, 
Your truly 
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment