What's New

Friday, May 11, 2012

Post stress gastric

Had been having gastric since the first day of exam...
It had been so long since I have it and I thought it had recover..
Kinda scary thinking what happen inside the stomach..
Always got fear by friends whether will it have holes or not!!
And after GI module last semester..
It's kinda scary knowing about the severity and consequences of peptic ulcer disease..
I hope it is just pure over production of gastric juice T_________T

Anyway
I just had my last paper today..
Will blog about it other day cause I need to go to rest now..
Let the body recover from post exam stress..

He bought me souvenir from HK..
Thought that stingy guy won't spend things for me..
Kinda cheer my bad day up..
Got a black singlet and a grey tee from GAP.. Apparently they sell very cheap there.. Cheaper than the night market after sales!!!
Here in MAlaysia GAP is like branded goods that are unreachable to me..

Got a cute yellow pouch which looks like a pencil box to me.. He said is a limited edition specially designed by the author of a famous book named "Little Prince"..
Never finish that book but never mind!!
Most important is ...
I GOT GIFTS!!!
Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment