What's New

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flu

Have no idea how I catches the flu. Might be due to the weather I guess? Flu is not a sickness to me until it causes dizziness and teary eyes when the mucus started to block your airway and sinuses. I have not gotten the chance to rest completely. Instead I played captain ball and make myself more exhausted. Thus, there goes my endless sneezing and nose blocking the whole day. 

Went to The Gardens today with lovely friends. Saw this cute bacteria plush toys at a shop name "Action City" 


This is called the flu bacteria. So cute rite? Make his sin forgivable. T.T Because of you, I felt dizzy all day long! 

After that we went Tong Pak Fu for dessert. Went few times and the desserts was okay. Lacking of the "wow" factor in terms of the taste. But it is still quite a place to go if you are into snow ice. A bit pricey though. 

Went to Watson to buy a new cleanser and decided to try Naruko brand. The founder of Naruko is a famous beauty expert: Niuer from Taiwan. He has been to numerous beauty show on television, magazine etc. I have heard about this product few years back but it was not easily available in Malaysia back then. You have to buy it online. But now it has been taken in and sell in Watson as over the counter product. I bought the Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Foaming Wash. 






This is the packaging and i love the simple yet gorgeous design of it. This series is mainly for hydrating purposes and is suitable for dry skin. I have combination skin but since I will be in Scotland for 3 months, I figured my skin would thirst for water due to the weather. They have other series for normal and oily skin too. You can check them out at Watson outlets. Their packaging is very environmental friendly too. There is an instruction leaflet inside the box on how to turn the box into a pencil holder! How creative is that. The price is affordable to most female out there. I guess I will have to use it to see whether the this product suits me or not. Hope it wont fail me! 

I dislike changing facial product after product because it is a waste of money and also resources! How I wish I have natural beauty skin like the Koreans! Nahhh~ Dream on Elyn.. Their food and weather are the vital factors for their porcelain skin! Which I cannot control!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment