What's New

Monday, July 16, 2012

Tension

half way through preparation of presentation script. 
although there is still time left but the exhaustion after working makes me feels like there will be little time left for everything to be perfect.

I will be working at Beauty Expo at PWTC for 3 days. There are 3 brands namely Alissi Bronte and Alqvima from Spain and Phytomer from France. Will update more on what I have learnt from the experience of explaining beauty products which I myself couldn't imagine using it due to its overwhelming prices. (but what you pay is what you get because of its quality, which you can truly see its results in less than few minutes!! No kidding!!) 

These are the essential oils from Alqvima. They have special energy though, like some sort of "Qi" due to its 100% natural originality. (will research more on that.. )

That is a quick and short update. Gonna have a good night sleep for another full day at work! Ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment